A place to write about my love of nail polish and nail art!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Zoya Reagan

Hey Guys! So I have some swatches of Zoya Reagan for you today! I really enjoyed this color. I have been wearing a lot of neons lately and this was a nice switch! It's bright enough to still feel summery, but still feels dark enough to have a change from the neons. 

I started off by using my new Butter London Nail Foundation. I figured I would post a picture of my nails with it on as my base coat. I have even enjoyed just wearing the Nail Foundation with no polish over top! It gives you such a nice base and evens everything out on your nails. It's like wearing foundation for your face on your nails : )

1 coat of Nail Foundation by Butter London


This is two coats of Reagan over top of the Nail Foundation. The polish barely requires two coats! It is very opaque. It went on very smoothly and I hardly had any cleanup to do. 

2 coats of Zoya Reagan






When I wasn't in the sun, I found that Reagan showed more of its purple side.



I decided to use one of my new Bundle Monster plates as well. This is from BM-309. I have seen a few other blogs use the owl stamp lately as well! When I was talking to my cousin Reagan, she suggested I use it. As I was swatching her namesake, I figured she should be able to pick the stamp as well : )

Zoya Reagan with BM-309


The full nail owl design on my thumb. It has a bit of shine to it but I think you guys should be able to see it ok.

BM-309


I took this picture a bit later in the day to show more of the purple in the polish.



Well that's Zoya Reagan! I hope you enjoyed my first real nail post : ) Thank you for reading!!! I'll be posting again in the next couple days, so stay tuned!

- Caitie Q. 

2 comments:

  1. Great post Caitie! I really like the color of Reagan, I am going to try to purchase it next time I see Zoya polishes! Beautiful nails too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AJ! I appreciate it : ) You should get Reagan! It would look amazing on you!

      Delete