A place to write about my love of nail polish and nail art!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Citrus Stamp!

Hello! I made my first stamping challenge manicure today for the facebook group Adventures in Stamping! The challenge was to use your favorite new stamp. I chose the citrus stamp from the new Bundle Monster plates! I thought it would be fun for summer! Admittedly, my pictures aren't the greatest. I enjoy that the green and pink nails are a bit more subtle. You can see them better in real life : ) 


The green and pink I used for the base coats are two of the new American Apparel Sheer polishes (Zuma Beach and Manhattan Beach). I picked up all six of them this week! I will be posting about those later! I wanted to post this picture because it really shows how squishy and jelly like the American Apparel polishes are. 



Thanks for checking out my citrus manicure! I hope you guys are having a fantastic weekend!

- Caitie Q. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Love them, I made myself a margarita because your citrus blog made me thirsty! Seriously though they look so good, you could do an ad for tropical citrus!
    Really impressed with the American Apparel polishes! Thanks for sharing Caitie!

    ReplyDelete